10 borse di studio per 10 giovani talenti
Aperta la selezione per il conferimento di borse di studio dedicate allo sviluppo di servizi tecnologicamente avanzati GARR, la rete italiana dell'istruzione e della ricerca, ha avviato una selezione per l'assegnazione di 10 borse di studio intitolate a Orio Carlini, uno dei padri fondatori della rete. Queste borse, del valore di 19.000 € lordi ciascuna, sono destinate a finanziare progetti di studio e ricerca presentati da giovani laureati e laureate sotto i 30 anni, da svolgersi presso la sede GARR di Roma o presso gli enti e le istituzioni collegati alla rete GARR. I progetti di studio e ricerca dovranno essere incentrati sull’applicazione di tecnologie innovative per lo sviluppo delle infrastrutture digitali e dei loro servizi in contesti multidisciplinari. Ai fini della valutazione delle candidature verranno considerati elementi premianti l’originalità, l’innovazione e l’applicabilità a breve termine degli argomenti proposti. Le candidature dovranno essere sottomesse attraverso il sito web GARR entro il 30 marzo 2018. La durata di ogni borsa è di 12 mesi, con eventuale possibilità di proroga. Requisiti obbligatori richiesti:
- Data di nascita uguale o successiva al 1 gennaio 1988
- Possesso del titolo di laurea triennale, magistrale, laurea specialistica o laurea a ciclo unico
- Buona conoscenza della lingua inglese parlata e scritta
Vai al Bando (rif. 01/17 https://www.garr.it/it/ricerca-e-formazione/formazione/borse-di-studio/bandi-attivi/bando-01-17)
Kuka is seeking a brilliant Software developer (m/f) in the field of robotics in medical technology.
The candidate will join the medical robotics software development team of KUKA R&D Medical Robotics Department, located in Augsburg.
Field of activity:
· Development of robot applications and control modules in the field of medical technology;
· Design, implementation and testing of software modules for robot control;
· Development of real-time components;
· Create the corresponding requirements, realization and test specifications;
· Living the scrum methodology in self-responsible teams;
· Close cooperation with product owner and project management;
· Completed degree in computer science, electrical engineering, physics or a comparable degree program;
· Very good C ++ and Java programming skills;
· Experience with common development tools and processes;
· Knowledge of control technology and real-time applications are desirable;
· Knowledge in the field of control engineering and robotics are an advantageous;
· Knowledge of the operating systems VxWorks, Linux and Windows are advantageous;
· Methodology in Agile SW development (Scrum);
· Good communication and team skills;
· Good English knowledge.
We are looking for a talented post-doctoral research fellow with background and interest
in System Theory, Automatic Control, Optimisation; strong mathematical skills;
a track record of publications in high-quality journals and/or conferences;
and an excellent command of the English language (knowledge of Dutch is not required).
The researcher will conduct fundamental theoretical and algorithmic research on complex dynamical networks,
with possible applications to systems in both engineering and biology.
The researcher will not be assigned to a pre-defined project. She/He will be free to follow her/his own preferences
within the research activities and expertise of the group. For more information on the possible research topics,
see: http://giordanogiulia.altervista.org/research.html or http://giordanogiulia.altervista.org/publications.html.
Applicants should have the following qualifications:
- Ph.D. degree (or close to completion) in Systems and Control, Operations Research,
Applied Mathematics, Electrical Engineering, or a related field.
- Strong mathematical skills, along with ability and interest to work at the intersection
of several technical research domains, in particular System Theory, Automatic Control, Optimisation.
- Good programming skills (e.g., in Matlab).
- Excellent command of the English language and communication skills.
Expertise in either networked dynamical systems, decentralised control or systems biology is highly appreciated.
Conditions of employment
The TU Delft offers a customisable compensation package, a discount for health insurance
and sport memberships, and a monthly work costs contribution. Flexible work schedules can be arranged.
An International Children’s Centre offers childcare and an international primary school.
Dual Career Services offers support to accompanying partners.
Salary and benefits are in accordance with the Collective Labour Agreement for Dutch Universities.
Information and application
An application dossier consists of the following documents:
- detailed curriculum vitae and list of publications;
- a brief statement of motivation, research interests and vision (1-2 pages);
- academic transcripts of all exams taken and obtained degrees (in English);
- names and contact information of up to three references (e.g. PhD supervisors);
- up to five publications (possibly, also currently unpublished work ad PhD thesis).
When applying for this position, please refer to vacancy number 3ME18-11.
The call for applications will remain open until the ideal candidate is found.
The starting date is flexible, but ideally would be May/June 2018.
You don't want to do another usual internship? Support our deployment team and explore Germany by working directly at our customers' sites and develop our robots further in the real warehouse environment. You receive a company car which you can also use for private purpose during your internship.
More details can be found here:
We are a robotics startup located in Munich, Germany, and develop the next generation of perception-driven logistics robots that can navigate through warehouses and pick items from the shelves. Our robots are deployed in several warehouses and solve real customer problems in live operation. With over 82 employees, we are one of the biggest Advanced Robotics teams in Europe. But we still offer 100% start-up atmosphere, combined with high responsibility in your daily tasks, and great benefits.Detailed information on these openings can be found at https://www.magazino.eu/jobs
Pagina 1 di 14