Kuka is seeking a brilliant Software developer (m/f) in the field of robotics in medical technology.
The candidate will join the medical robotics software development team of KUKA R&D Medical Robotics Department, located in Augsburg.
Official job posting (in German)
Field of activity:
· Development of robot applications and control modules in the field of medical technology;
· Design, implementation and testing of software modules for robot control;
· Development of real-time components;
· Create the corresponding requirements, realization and test specifications;
· Living the scrum methodology in self-responsible teams;
· Close cooperation with product owner and project management;
· Completed degree in computer science, electrical engineering, physics or a comparable degree program;
· Very good C ++ and Java programming skills;
· Experience with common development tools and processes;
· Knowledge of control technology and real-time applications are desirable;
· Knowledge in the field of control engineering and robotics are an advantageous;
· Knowledge of the operating systems VxWorks, Linux and Windows are advantageous;
· Methodology in Agile SW development (Scrum);
· Good communication and team skills;
· Good English knowledge.