On Monday 9th October and Tuesday 10th October, Rolls-Royce will hold a career opportunities event at University of Naples “Federico II” to inspire undergraduates and graduates to develop their career at Rolls-Royce.
Rolls-Royce is known the world over for delivering excellence, creating high-performance, integrated power solutions for use on land, at sea and in the air and is currently looking for outstanding young talents to join its Engineering and Business Internship and Graduate Development Programmes.
Rolls-Royce recruits on a first come first served basis, so you are strongly encouraged to apply for either the Graduate or Internship Programme ASAP and to complete the online assessments. To find out more visit www.rolls-royce.com/internships or www.rolls-royce.com/graduates.
On Monday 9th October, four members of the Rolls-Royce University Campus Team will present details of the internship and graduate roles that are available, share their experiences and insights, and give you the opportunity to ask them questions.
They will also review the candidates’ CV to find talents that could pursue a fantastic career in one of the best firms in the world. Please, be aware that the event will be conducted in English, including the CV Review (more details in the attached Rolls-Royce career event poster).
The “Women in Rolls-Royce” workshop is a special session aimed for women only.
Rolls-Royce offers exciting career opportunities for women and promotes diversity and inclusion all over the business. Join this session to know more about it!
To register for the workshop, please click on the link below: https://rolls-royceplc.doodle.com/poll/cb2ek8i5buemc6rk
The “CV Review - 1 to 1 Discussions” is aimed to find outstanding candidates with the potential to join Rolls-Royce Graduate and Internship Programmes. Rolls-Royce are looking forward to meeting candidates that are passionate about the company and meet the following requirements:
- Fluency in English.
- CV must be written in English.
- For All Graduate Programmes, a degree in a relevant subject achieved by August 2018 with a minimum of 2:1 (UK grading system) i.e. the final grade (expected or achieved) shall be at least 100/110 as per Italian grading system.
If you meet these requirements, please click on the link below to register for the “CV Review - 1 to 1 Discussions”:
On Tuesday 10th October, join us for the “Rolls-Royce Innovation Challenge”! This session gives a practical demonstration of the interview type that may be expected at an Assessment Centre for Rolls-Royce Internships and Graduate schemes.
- Participants will be presented a real-life Rolls-Royce challenge.
- In teams, participants will tackle the problem and come up with a concept solution. Research is allowed, but please bring your own laptop.
- Each team will then present their solutions to a Rolls-Royce panel which will provide feedback based on engineering content, practical implementation and team overall performance.
To register for the “Rolls-Royce Innovation Challenge”, please click on the link below: